TECC Level 1 Course (Public bookings)
- Master the platinum 10 minutes
- Learn to treat the three preventable deaths, extremity haemorrhage, airway obstruction, and tension pneumothorax
- Stress inoculation scenarios
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance stating they have attended a 'C-TECC recognized content course, provided by KelpX Pty Ltd'.
- Earn 6 CPD hours for your professional registration body i.e. AHPRA (Nurses/paramedics)
TECC Level 1 Outline:
- The flow of tactical environment- Direct Threat, Indirect Threat, Tactical Evacuation Care
- Tactical Primary Survey
- Tourniquet Application
- Pressure Dressings
- Wound Packing
- Basic airway positioning
- Pneumothorax management - application of chest seal and venting/burping
- Civilians/members of the public in high-risk areas i.e CBD
- Civilians, Civilians, Civilians!!! If we didn't mention it already
- Those who carry a firearm (hunters, target shooters)
- Those responding to high-risk incidents
Don’t be another statistic, train to survive.
For further information please email email@example.com
The purchase of the above item includes the following;
- TECC level 1 training package as outlined in the product description
- Tactical scenarios and Stress inoculation
- Certificate stating participants have attended a 'C-TECC recognized content course, provided by KelpX Pty Ltd'
- 1 or 2 instructors (Class size dependent)
- 6-7 hours of face-face training
- The course can be cancelled on KelpX Pty Ltd terms, if so; a full refund will be paid out to the client.
- If the client is to cancel within 14 days of the course date they are not entitled to a refund.
- Smoke machines can present a health hazard to some participants. Please make staff aware if you are concerned that the smoke machine could trigger asthma etc.
- KelpX invites students to participate in physical exercise to induce stress for scenarios. Students must ensure they remain within their own physical stamina level to prevent injury and or illness.
- KelpX Pty Ltd is not a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) hence the course is delivered as a professional development course
- All instructors are qualified in the field of tactical medicine